The Cuetec Cynergy 10.5 Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft provides “Small-Ball” and ultra-small diameter players with tremendous power delivery, paired with exceptional accuracy. Designed and developed with the input of the Cuetec Pro Team, English Black-Ball players, Chinese 8-Ball Players and Snooker Players across the globe, each Cynergy 10.5 is wrapped with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by Cuetec’s proprietary poly-foam core. Every 10.5 utilizes a performance engineered hybrid-conical taper for increased energy transfer in both large table and heavy (slow) cloth environments, an ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and laminated Tiger® Sniper tip to create a multi-disciplinary shaft that is engineered for pure potting perfection.
CUETEC CYNERGY SHAFT – 10.5MM THIN BLACK COLLAR
• Ultra-strong advanced carbon fiber composite construction
• Performance engineered hybrid-conical taper
• Flyweight front-end construction
• Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
• Thin white 0.25” inch sighting ferrule
• High-Performance Tiger® Sniper Tip
• Cynergy Cleansing Wipes (10X)
• Embroidered Cynergy Pro Patch
|Dimensions||32 × 2 × 2 in|
5/16×14, Uni-Loc, 3/8×14 (20MM JOINT), 3/8×14 (21.30MM JOINT)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.